All rights of TurkPrinting.com are belongs to "EREK BASIM YAYIN DAĞITIM LTD. ŞTİ.".
TurkPrinting.com aims to be an interactive platform that protects the member information of all individual and corporate members in line with the security and confidentiality principle.
TurkPrinting.com has the right to notify the competent authorities of the Member's information if he / she finds that the Member is using the Site in contravention of the following Confidentiality Principles and / or if the competent authorities request a determination or examination in this matter. In a similar situation TurkPrinting.com also has the right to take other measures provided for in the Privacy Principles. TurkPrinting.com is backed by technological advances that are technologically advanced to ensure the security of your information.
TurkPrinting.com will not disclose to third parties personal information that users provide via electronic media via www.TurkPrinting.com ("TurkPrinting.com").
TurkPrinting.com will not share or sell personal information to any third party except for the purposes for which information is collected.
In order to identify problems related to the system and resolve any problems that may occur on the Web Site, TurkPrinting.com identifies and uses the IP address of the user when necessary. IP addresses can also be used to identify users in a general way and to collect comprehensive demographic information.
TurkPrinting.com and its collaborators may use a number of requested personal information (such as name, surname, phone, address, e-mail address) about users to acquire membership on the site via the website for direct marketing.
Personal information is also used to contact the user when necessary.
The information requested by TurkPrinting.com or information provided by the user or transactions made through the Web Site may be used by TurkPrinting.com and its collaborators for various statistical evaluations, database creation and market research without disclosing the identity of the user.
TurkPrinting.com, within the Web Site may link to other sites. TurkPrinting.com does not bear any responsibility for the privacy practices and content of the sites accessed through the link. TurkPrinting.com shall take all necessary precautions to prevent the disclosure of all or any part of the confidential information except the exceptions specified by this contract for the purpose of securing and maintaining confidentiality and to prevent any public or third party disclosure and is committed not to take the necessary precautions.
TurkPrinting.com may obtain information about the use of the website of users and users by using a technical communication file (cookie-cookie).
The technical communication files that are quoted are small text files that a website sends to the user's browser to be stored in main memory.
The technical communication file facilitates the use of the internet by storing status and preferences about a website. The technical communication file helps to obtain statistical information about how many people use the Web Site, how many times a person visits the Web Site, how many times they visit it, and how long they stay, and dynamically generate advertisements and content from user-specially designed user pages. The technical communication file is not intended to receive data or any other personal information from the main memory or e-mail. Most of the scanners are designed to accept the technical communication file in the first place, but users can change the settings so that the technical communication file does not arrive or the technical communication file is notified.
• TurkPrinting.com associates a visitor to the site with a cookie on the browser so that they can act on the site so that they can be remarketed and in Google Analytics, the metrics for the number of pages viewed, the length of a visit, and the number of goal completions can be defined using the Google Analytics tool.
• In this scope, Users who do not want to keep their interests can cancel by editing their advertising preferences. User's advertising preferences will only apply to the user browser on this computer. Users will reset their cookies when they clear their cookies. Click to edit your advertising preferences.
• For Users who want to opt out of Google Analytics, they may install "Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on" to their browser.
• In order to be remarketing with the Google Analytics tool, the behavior of the user on the site is associated with a cookie on the browser. The remarketing lists defined in Google Analytics are automatically sent to Google AdWords. Targeted ad content will then be displayed based on his interests on this user's site or other sites on the Display Network.
• Advertiser's advertising content, On other sites in the Display Network, are shown to be targeted according to the interests of the users
• Based on past visits of users to the website, first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) and remarketing lists by third-party vendors, including TurkPrinting.com and Google, are created to optimize and publish ads. This means that targeted ad content will be shown on the website or other sites in the Display Network, based on the user's visit metrics and interests.
By TurkPrinting.com, The information requested from users who respond to periodical surveys organized within the Web Site is used by TurkPrinting.com and its collaborators to conduct direct marketing, analyze statistics and create databases for this user.
If you do not want to receive our daily announcements, you can click on the "Please click to exit from our e-bulletin list" link at the bottom of the e-mails we send to you via e-bulletin.
Send a friend,
TurkPrinting.com members can send news, text or search results to their relatives or friends on the site. When this happens, the recipient email address specified by the member will not be used for any purpose other than to promote the site's promotional activities.
User Requests / Feedback
Turkprinting.com, information that includes all requests, suggestions, comments and inquiries that our members and visitors have provided about the site are kept in order to measure site performance. This information will not be used for any purpose other than to enable people to respond to them and to use them in research to improve site activity.
Username and Password
In order to protect the confidentiality of all information of our individual and institutional members, you are provided with the user name and password on TurkPrinting.com. The user's right to use the Site is solely owned by him / herself and can not be transferred to others. You are solely responsible for the privacy of your user name and password, and you may not use it to third parties. TurkPrinting.com is not responsible for the user name and the circumstances in which the user may be born from unauthorized use by third parties, Any legal or criminal liability that may arise is reserved by the Member. Movement contrary to this article, It may lead to unilateral suspension of services to the Member without notice. TurkPrinting.com should be informed if unauthorized use of the password is detected. TurkPrinting.com is not responsible for any situation that is against TurkPrinting.com security - privacy principles from individual and corporate members who do not comply with the security - privacy principles set by TurkPrinting.com as a member. If such a negative situation is encountered, it is also recommended to contact the "Customer Relations" unit.
EREK BASIM YAYIN DAĞITIM LTD. ŞTİ.
Zübeyde Hanım Mahallesi,
Sebze Bahçeleri Caddesi Çim Sokak 17/1 İskitler Altındağ - Ankara / Türkiye